We are seeking a full-time associate to work in our Quality Control Department. The successful candidate must be organized and detail oriented, as well as adaptable to situations which involve time-sensitive tasks that require a quick turn-around. This individual needs to be able to follow instruction, as well as work independently and take effective action when necessary.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to collecting and inspecting product in a warehouse setting to ensure quality and standard. A commitment to performing each task with complete accuracy and attention to details is required, and the ability to stay organized and keep a clean workspace is necessary.
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual
- Positive attitude, reliable and punctual
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment efficiently
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work continuously on feet
- Able to accomplish tasks on the computer
- Works well with others, as well as independently
Overtime opportunities available